A. Larry Gurule
- President, CMPIC LLC
- President, i-infusion, Inc.
- Chairperson, Florida Section SAE International
- CMPIC Associate Instructor and Course Author
- Vice Chair, SAE/SMC/G33 Configuration Management Committee. Project sponsor for 649C revision.
- Active SAE G-33/G-47/EIMI/LCLS committee participant, Contributor / Reviewer / Balloting participant on HB-649A, Configuration Management Handbook Implementation Guide, as well as SME / Reviewer / Balloting participant on SAE/EIA-649-1, Configuration Management Requirements for Defense Contracting.
- Decades of Configuration Management experience on hundreds of government and commercial projects
including the DoD, tier 1 and sub tier aerospace/defense suppliers, electronic developers/manufactures,
medical developers/manufactures, automotive developers/manufactures, and industrial equipment
developers/manufactures, as well as numerous service/process industry technology implementations.
- Experienced consultant and CM instructor specializing in the methodical investigation, analysis, review and
documentation of all or part of a business in terms of business functions and processes, the information
used and the data on which the information is based. For use in process and knowledge driven
environments, including acquisition, product development, engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, retail,
distribution, and sustainment.
- Instructor/Lecturer/Consultant to, hundreds of commercial and government organizations on topics such as:
achieving process improvement through the use of CM principles and achieving unburdensome
- Has and currently conducts CM assessments for commercial and government organizations.
- Specialized training including Project Management, Configuration Management Professional Certification,
Systems Engineering, Lean Six Sigma, Lean Enterprise, Lean Bill of Materials, Balanced Score Card and
Activity Based Costing methodologies.
- Authored articles, papers, and presentations on Operational Process Improvement, Lean Bill of Materials,
and best practice management methodologies.
- BS/MS Mechanical Engineering, University of Colorado, CMPIC Certification, CMSME, CMII Certification,
CM Lead Assessor Certification, CM Professional Certification, American Society for Quality (ASQ) Member,
SAE International member.
- Go To Larry's LinkedIn Profile
- CMPIC's SCM Expert
- Over 15 years of CM and related QA experience.
- Ten years with the Institute of Configuration Management.
- Has taught configuration management to thousands of students.
- Consulted on CM, SCM and QA implementations for over 100 companies.
- Consulted with PDM/PLM software tool providers to improve workflows and functionality.
- Taught and consulted extensively on SPC, CIM, DNCMES, ERP, preventive maintenance.
- Authored articles, papers and presentations on SCM, SPC and management methodologies.
- Marquette Unversity, CMPIC Certification, CMII Certified, CM Lead Assessor Certification, U.S. Marine Corps
- Member ACDM, ASQ.
- Go To Leo's LinkedIn Profile
CMPIC Instructor Leo Clark not only teaches Configuration Management, he also teaches Quality Assurance for Public Television. View links to Leo's YouTube videos about Quality Assurance:
- "Margarine Testing Using Jumper Cables" copyright 2008 Unheardofproductions
- "Gas Tank Metrics"
- "The Silver Story"
Rick St. Germain
CMPIC Associate - Canada
- Bilingual (English and French) consultant and trainer with international experience.
- Over 25 years experience in establishing and operating CM / SCM processes for major military procurement projects.
- Over 15 years experience delivering CM / SCM training and consulting to government and large corporations world-wide.
- Conducted SCM assessments on major government and commercial ICT projects.
- Author of CMPIC’s Course 8: Software Configuration Management Strategies, Techniques, and Tools.
- Frequent contributor of CM / SCM articles to CM Trends, a professional CM eZine
- Frequent speaker and workshop coordinator for CM-related conferences and events.
- Active SAE G-33 committee participant, contributor and reviewer for the EIA-649C Configuration Management Standard.
- B.Eng - Royal Military College (Canada), CMPIC Certification, CMSME, CMII Professional, CM Lead Assessor certification, CM Instructor certification.
- Go To Rick's LinkedIn Profile
- Mr. Treadwell is a CMPIC Associate Instructor with decades of configuration management experience, including consulting and teaching on the subject.
- Principal, Configuration Management Advocates, L.L.C., a consultancy firm specializing in the training, assessment and advisement of configuration management and business practices
- Chair, SAE International G-33 Committee on Configuration Management
- President, Association of Configuration and Data Management, an international consortium of Configuration and Data Managers.
- Decades of configuration management experience in the Aerospace and Defense marketplace as both an acquirer (U.S. Naval Sea Systems Command and U.S. Postal Service) but also a supplier (Northrop Grumman Mission Systems, Motorola, Lockheed Martin).
- Holds Configuration Management certification from National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA), the Institute of Configuration Management (ICM now operating as iPX) and CMPIC, including designation as a Configuration Management Subject Matter Expert (CMSME)
- Graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy Prep School, attended the U.S. Naval Academy, and has been awarded the following the academic degrees: Bachelor of Arts in Geography and Earth Sciences – Towson State University; Master of Science in Management (MSM) – Regis University; Graduate Certificate in Systems Engineering – University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC).
- Go To Mike's LinkedIn Profile
- CMPIC Associate Instructor with 17 years of configuration management experience.
- President, Cashman Training Services, LLC, a firm specializing in the training and consulting on configuration management and business efficiency processes.
- Served 23 years in the US Air Force, with most of it spent as an instructor providing technical training to aircrew.
- Served 19 years as a direct-support contractor to the Air Force, performing Configuration Management and Requirements management for IT-based command and control systems
- Certified by CMPIC as a Configuration Management Subject Matter Expert (CMSME) and CMII certified by ICM
- Graduated from Texas A&M University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science, and from Boston University with Master of Science degree in Business Administration
- Commercial Pilot - Airplane Single- and Multi-engine Land; Certified Flight Instructor - Airplane Single Engine Land and Instrument Airplane
- Go To Dick's LinkedIn Profile
- Mr. Littell is a CMPIC Associate Instructor.
- Owner, Sensiblecm, LLC
- Member SAE International G-33 Committee on Configuration Management
- Member IEEE
- Decades of configuration management experience in the Aerospace and Defense marketplace as both an acquirer (U.S. Navy Strategic Systems Programs) but also a supplier (BAE Systems (Navy, FAA, U.S. Air Force and Ballistic Missile Defense Office (now Missile Defense Agency).
- Holds Configuration Management certification from CMPIC, including designation as a Configuration Management Subject Matter Expert (CMSME)
- Graduate of National Louis University and has been awarded the following the academic degrees: Bachelor of Science in Management – National Louis University; Master’s Certificate in Enterprise Configuration Management – University of Houston.
- Go To Bruce's LinkedIn Profile
CMPIC Associate - Germany
- Over 30 years experience in establishing and operating CM processes on each Level (Product, System and Software) for major military aircraft and simulation projects.
- Consultant for the introduction of PLM systems
- Bilingual (German and English) consultant and trainer with international experience.
- Frequent speaker and workshop coordinator for CM-related conferences and events.
- Active SAE G-33 committee participant.
- Senior Vice President of usb GmbH, CMPIC Master Certification, CMII Professional
- Go To Harry's LinkedIn Profile
- CMPIC Germany Website
In recognition of Steven Easterbrook
CMPIC Founder, Former President & Lead Instructor
- Experienced CM instructor/consultant in both commercial and government environments.
- Twelve years experience as a Configuration Management manager in government and commercial organizations.
- An additional fifteen years with the Institute of Configuration Management as instructor/consultant.
- Eleven years at CMPIC, LLC as president and instructor
- Has taught CM to thousands of students.
- Outside the classroom, he has lectured to, and/or consulted with, thousands of individuals from hundreds of commercial and government organizations on the subject of CM process improvement.
- Conducted CM assessments for some very high profile commercial and government organizations including NASA's International Space Station Program.
- Has spoken either as keynote, general session or emcee at dozens of CM and tool vendor conferences. Steve also had the honor of being selected to speak to the FAA as part of its FAA's Distinguished Lecturer series.
- Former President of the Association of Configuration and Data Management (ACDM) and previously on ACDM's Board of Governors.
- Editor- "The CM Resource Guide" first published in 1994.
- BS Cornell University, MBA Bryant University, CMPIC Certification, CMII Certified, CM Lead Assessor,American Society for Quality (ASQ) Member, SAE International member G-33, ACDM member.
- Go To Steve's LinkedIn Profile