CMSME: Configuration Management Subject Matter Expert Program
Multi-Course, Continuious Education Program
ABOUT THE CMSME PROGRAM
Successful completion of the “CMSME” program signifies that you have met the program requirements of learning the many Configuration Management (CM) principles and techniques required to implement CM in various functional areas within an organization. Becoming an active member in this program demonstrates your commitment to remaining current in all aspects of Configuration Management and an advanced achievement in continuous CM education.
TO ENROLL IN THE CMSME PROGRAM, PLEASE MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
Classes may be completed in any order, in any location, and over any duration of time.
(1) Five (5) years experience
in configuration management or working with CM processes, and
(2) Completion of the CMPIC Master’s Certification in Enterprise Configuration Management
(3) Within the past three (3) years, sucessfully haved completed of one or more of the below MAINTENANCE REQUREMENTS
To remain in the CMSME program, complete at least one of the above maintenance requirements every three (3) years.
ENROLL IN THE CMSME PROGRAM
- Attend a CMPIC course not previously taken (standards courses like ANSI/EIA-649A changing to SAE EIA-649B counts as a different course)
- Attend Course 9: "Configuration Management Standards and Practices Update"
- Attend a CM Trends Event.
To join other CM Experts in the CMSME Program,
please complete all of the above requirements
before submitting your application.
UPCOMING CLASSES CMPIC BROCHURE (PDF)